“10w Garden light with ground stake IP65 2700K with Osram Gu-10,” includes several important details about a garden light fixture. Let me break down each element for you:
- 10W Garden Light: This indicates that the garden light has a power consumption of 10 watts. This is the amount of electrical power the light consumes when it is in operation. It’s a measure of energy usage, and in the context of LED garden lights, a 10W light is generally considered energy-efficient.
- With Ground Stake: The light fixture comes with a ground stake. This stake is used to secure the light into the ground, making it suitable for outdoor use in gardens, lawns, or other outdoor spaces. The stake is typically inserted into the ground to provide stability and support for the light.
- IP65: The IP (Ingress Protection) rating is a standardized rating that indicates the degree of protection a fixture has against the intrusion of solids and liquids. An IP65 rating, in this context, means that the garden light is dust-tight and protected against water jets. It’s suitable for outdoor use and can withstand rain and wet conditions without being damaged.
- 2700K: This refers to the color temperature of the light. The unit of measurement for color temperature is Kelvin (K). A light with a color temperature of 2700K emits a warm, yellowish-white light. This temperature is often associated with a soft, incandescent-like glow and is typically used in outdoor lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- With Osram GU-10: Osram is a well-known lighting manufacturer. GU-10 is a type of bulb base or socket design. GU-10 bulbs are commonly used in spotlights and downlights. In this context, it means that the garden light fixture is compatible with Osram GU-10 bulbs, which you can insert into the fixture to provide the actual light source.